- "Hahaha! The critical error was you!"
- ―Victory quote
Switch is a skateboarding ex-working class robot. He uses his skateboard and skateboard tricks to hit the ball. He sports cargo pants to stop filth getting into his leg joints when speeding across the city. Unlike his robot peers, he’s carefree, a daredevil, and he likes a challenge.
By jumping into a wall, Switch can perform a wall ride. You can cancel his wall ride by releasing the jump button and letting go of all direction inputs. Switch can ride up the entire wall and ride on the ceiling until he reaches the opposite corner. Also, he can hit the ball while in his wall ride state.
In addition to his default special ("neutral flip"), Switch can use his special in three other ways:
- Jumping and then Taunting while in midair.
- Crouching and then Taunting.
- Specialing after an overhead smash.
The special after a neutral or smash angle is released at the end of hitlag. However, when the special is activated from a jumping taunt ("taunt flip") or a crouching taunt ("crouch flip"), the ball only has a fixed 23 frames hitstun. In addition, when the special is activated from a taunt flip, crouch flip, or an overhead smash, the player may choose which direction they want the ball to go in by inputting left or right. The number of options available with Switch's special and the shallowness of its angle makes Switch's special undeniably the best special in the game.
- His name is Switch because he rides Switch on his skateboard, and not the fact that he is a robot. (Riding switch means a skater puts their lead foot on the back and back foot in the front "switching around" their foot placement)
- His home-stage is Abandoned Pool.
- Switch's special attack, the switch flip, is a skateboarding trick where the skateboarder switches their stance, with their lead foot on the tail of the skateboard and their back foot is in the middle of the board, followed by a kick flip. The term "quickflip," which could be used to describe Switch's special after a bunt, is not an official term in skateboarding, but is a term that skateboarders use when doing a quick switch flip or kick flip.
- Switch's name was originally going to be "Trucks", but the name was later changed.
- Switch is one of the few characters that can change his appearance in Lethal League Blaze. By hitting taunt and then quickly holding up and bunt, you can make Switch's hat backwards to match his appearance in the original Lethal League.